Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here, there and everywhere

So Tuesday I was a bit off...

I was not focused at all, I kept bouncing all over the place. I didn't make much progress at my job. I was driven to distraction. I kept thinking how I wanted to craft and be creative and how there really isn't much time for me to sit down and do all of the things that I think of doing. I was looking in my crafting bin and I saw all sorts of things that I used to do that I have abandoned. I saw a beaded bracelet kit that I never started. Right at that moment I just wanted pick it up and dive in. I saw some pretty glass beads. could string them on some yarn and start knitting with them", I thought to myself. It's so easy to get caught up in it all and then a little further down the line I lose interest.

No comments: