Monday, October 19, 2009

Loooooong Weekend

I think I over did it a little this weekend. I'm so tired today. I did 6 loads of laundry, went to a wedding in New Jersey Saturday night and went to the NY Sheep and wool festival upstate Sunday. I didn't sleep as much as I should have, but I had a lot to do. I always seem to post when I'm tired. LOL! When I'm not tired, I'm too busy doing stuff to post.

I had a fun time at the festival, it was my first time there. That's always exciting. There's so much to eat, drink, touch, see and buy. I got some nice soft woolies. So nice. I need to take pictures, but my camera is broken. I need a new one. Trying to decide which one to buy still. I've been putting that off a little. Anyways it was fun, a little cold but fun. It was sprinkling on and off, it stopped after a while, so that was good. It was a good day overall. I had some good company and some good laughs. The ride was nice, the fall foliage is beautiful this time of year. We caught a beautiful sunset on the way home, it was a great way to end the day.

No comments: